In today’s time, the false ceiling plays a pivotal role in overall interior design and elegance. Commonly known as suspended ceilings, these are secondary ceilings other than primary ceilings. These add elegance and sophistication when appropriately decorated with lighting fixtures. We at Home Interiors Designers understand the value of an elegant piece of work, and hence, we choose the best material for its design and architecture.
Beautify your home with the addition of a false element
False ceiling interior designing done by our expert false ceiling interior designer in Patna will beautify the entire space and enhance the aesthetics. The well-researched designs will add acoustic features and expand the ways to use various lighting fixtures to elaborate the thermal space.
Get the best false ceiling designs with minimal expenses
The false ceilings designed by professionals will enhance the security of the primary ceiling and enhance the decorative aspect of the ceiling and home walls. For clients, we go by their needs and keep the designs likewise. For people who want to keep it minimal, we give them subtle and simple designs. Otherwise, we also have loud and elaborate designs.
The variety of false ceiling options you can choose fromHome Interiors Designers believe in providing functional as well as environment-friendly false ceiling options depending on your budget. Our options include;
- Fibre false ceiling – Lightweight and soundproof ceiling option with acoustic feature
- Gypsum false ceiling – Highly popular choice with sound and thermal insulation
- Metal false ceiling – Rust-free and durable option made up of galvanized aluminum and iron
- POP false ceiling – Maintenance-free and durable option
- PVC false ceiling – Waterproof, non-absorbent and easily cleanable option